During these unprecedented times, we want to let you know that Volvo Cars New Brunswick has put the safety of our guest and our team members at the very forefront of everything that we do.
We want to keep you all up-to-date with the extra precautions that we are putting into place as it relates to COVID-19 and your potential service visit to our dealership. We have put the following processes in place:
- All customer facing areas of our dealership are properly disinfected each and every night in preparation for the following day
- Areas of our buildings that are exposed to guests are disinfected hourly during our hours of operations
- Our waiting areas have been rearranged to ensure that all guests are kept at least 5m (15’) apart
- We will only allow a maximum of 3 guests physically in the dealership at any given time
- Any guest who has travelled outside the province will not be permitted to book an appointment until the mandatory 14 days self isolation has transpired
- All technicians wear gloves that are disposed of immediately after completion working on each vehicle
- Guest’s vehicles touch points are disinfected upon arrival, as well as before being returned to our Guest.
- Keys will be disinfected both when receiving as well as previous to being returned to our Guest once we have completed the appointment.
- We have markings on the floor to show where guests will need to stand depending on where they are in the process in order to make sure proper distancing is kept in place at all times
- Shuttle Service will not be available due to ensuring proper social distancing
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided to all guests upon arrival
Please check back regularly as we are constantly updating our processes to ensure the maximum level of safety for all.
We are here for You!
Your Friends at Fredericton Mitsubishi
Phone: (506) 457-1000